Friday, January 16, 2009

FFF=Eyes

Today's FFF is eyes.


I had to look through a lot of pictures to find some of my favorites of the boys showing the boys expressive eyes.
I just love this one of Luke.
This is from last year, lately when I try to take his picture he has this funny face with his eyes all scrunched up. Cute but its hard to see his eyes.



This is from our pick up trip with Kolby, we were visiting Antigua.
Can you say mischief?? :)
It cracks me up every time I look at it.

Have a wonderful weekend and for more FFF pics check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

nora said...

Sweet sweet faces! Maybe they need prom dates in 13 or 14 years? Can we arrange that?

Anonymous said...

Love those boys eyes!!!! SOOOO precious!

hugs,Leslie

Mama Bear said...

LOVE the pictures. WAYYYY tooo cute!!! Have a super weekend.

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, I have seen that look before, too!!

But, regardless, it is still adorable!

They both have gorgeous eyes!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous brown eyed boys!

Ellie said...

Ok... So sweet and Inoccent...

HEHEHE... YA RIGHT!

As Nora said above... Go ahead and let them have the prom dates, because the Arrange Marrige with Angelena will be only a few years after that...

HAHAHA... have a great weekend, and give the boys a smooch for me~!

Hugs
Ellie

Marlene said...

What cute babies! They grow so fast! Have a great weekend.
Marlene

One Busy Momma said...

Those are two adorable boys there!