Friday, January 9, 2009

FFF= COLD

The boys LOVE LOVE playing outside in the snow.
They make me laugh when they are all bundled up in layers. I'm pretty sure when they fall there is no getting back up :)
This is Kolby's "Cheese" smile, for some reason when ever the camera is in front of him lately he gives this smile and says "Cheese".......hum you would think I take a zillion pics of them :)
A lot of our snow has melted, it gets above freezing during the day but drops back to zero or below at night. Because of this I'm pretty sure we could turn our driveway into a large skating rink.
Have a wonderful warm cozy by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate weekend everyone.

Check out Sarah at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more Cold pics.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea looks like im keeping my hat on for a few more months...Its cold outside in ohio too!BRRRRRRR

Love the pics of your snow angels!

hugs,Leslie

Hannah said...

Cute!! I bundle my kids up that way too...then when they fall and can't get up I make a break for it...just kidding...but I do think about it!!

Love the cheesy grin...Why do they all go through that stage?

Sarah said...

Adorable little snow angels!

Tracy said...

Those are such cute pictures. Love them all bundled up, and thatcheesy grin is too cute!

Mama Bear said...

Oh brrrrrrr........ The kids so love it though, don't they! Katie keeps hoping it'll snow some year here!!! MOMMY'S like NOT!~ Love their little "cheesey" grins!!!!
Happy weekend.

Paula said...

I am jealous and then I'm not. I love seeing all the snow and the boys surrounded by it. Take care and stay warm. Love to all from Katy.

Heidi said...

Looks fun! I am so jealous of your snow but not for the cold!

One Busy Momma said...

Such cute little guys having fun in the snow!!!!!