Monday, September 15, 2008

How would you like your eggs?

I'll take mine scrambled on the floor thanks!!!
This post also could have been called "Fun things to do while mom is vacuuming the bedrooms", or "Look at me, I learned how to open up the refrigerator door, lots of fun stuff in here to play with"


Pay no attention to the shoes but no shorts. This kid LOVES shoes, he has to have them on ALL the time. Clothes are a different matter, he would happily run around buck naked. Anything I do get on him I consider a success.
Happy Wednesday!!!



7 comments:

Mama Bear said...

OH MY GOODNESS............Oh, I sooooo hope to never find that on my floor!!! What a cutie pie though!
Rhonda

Ruthanne said...

Oh boy. I know exactly how that feels. At some point, you just start laughing and grab the camera. lol

The outfit is ADORABLE! ;)

Paula said...

It is so refreshing to see Kolby and that he is adjusting well!! LOL!!!!

Anna said...

He looks SO pleased with himself doesn't he!!! So cute...though lots of mess for poor Mum!!

Its definitely full on isn't it parenting under 5's...they find things you never thought possible.

My girls seem to be ok with clothes but hate shoes at the moment! Oh well.

Anna

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW did you at least make you breakfast? LOL

Hugs,Leslie

Heidi said...

Oh man! That is too funny. Glad you took pictures of it!

Tara said...

I am laughing so hard over the eggs. I've taken to hiding them in the fridge by double bagging them in the carton. It's the little things that are soooo much fun for our kiddos....lol :)