Friday, September 5, 2008

FFF= "Oh Baby"

This weeks FFF is "Oh Baby" and who doesn't love baby pictures?
We are starting with our youngest, this photo was one we received with Kolby's referral. I believe he is about a week old in this pic.

This is the youngest picture we have of Luke. It was taken the summer before we were able to meet him by a wonderful couple that was in Kaz at the time. She sent us a few photos about six months ago and we just treasure them. We only had one picture of him before we traveled to bring him home.
And Cutie-pootie Cassidi, I believe she was about two in this picture.
This is me, being held by my dad on the day of my blessing
And last but not least and certainly one of the cutest.......my hubby :) Look at this happy guy.
In uploading all the kids pictures it occurred to me that they were all taken long before I was to meet them. We met Kolby when he was 11 months, Luke was 25 months old. Cassidi was 4 years old when I met her. I missed a LOT of firsts, Birthdays, first steps and countless others. But it soon came to me that it doesn't matter. I am blessed beyond words to have them all in my life now. And we get to experience endless "firsts" every day.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more adorable baby pics!!!

11 comments:

Marlene said...

What adorable babies! All of you! That little Luke was a doll with his new teeth.
"Misses firsts" are tough but think of all the upcoming firsts. Like dances, dates girlfriends and so on! Have a fun blog filling weekend.
Marlene

Anonymous said...

What adorable babies you have!!!! Cassi is darling in that cute little outfit!!!

We may have missed our adopted childrens firsts but think of how many many more firts we will get to see!!!

Much luv,Leslie

Becca said...

Your husband was a hottie from the beginning. But seriously, I treasure the ones we have of Ella from the first six months of her life. We have defintiely made up for it now in MULTITUDES.

Your family is beautiful!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Violet said...

All of those picture are adorable but, I especially like the one of you being held on the day of your blessing. So precious.

Anna said...

They are all beautiful pics Stacey!! I feel the same way about my girls that I missed those early first months with them as Sarah was 4 months (thats pretty good really) and Mackayla was 8 months when we met them but as you say it really doesn't matter now as we are altogether now as a family and thats what really matters.

That photo of Dewey is so cute too!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anna

Mama Bear said...

Just LOVED all the pictures and though there may be many firsts that were missed, you have all those "firsts" as a family to savor forever and ever and ever!!!
Blessings, Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

I LOVE the baby photos! I love the way you are looking at your dad in your picture. They are all perfectly precious!

Ruthanne said...

Those are all so cute! It's true about the firsts. I feel like I've already experienced so many important ones with Andrew. I rarely think about the ones that I missed.

Heidi said...

SO CUTE! It is hard to miss all of their firsts but what is important is that we have them NOW!

Robyn said...

How adorable!!

Robyn

Carla said...

What a cool post! Your boys are beautiful. And how nice of that person to send you pics of your son. (I have pics of some little guys from Guat. that I would love to share w/their adoptive families. I hope one day to find them.)