Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Hike....

Sunday was a beautiful perfect nearly fall day. Unfortunately I was not feeling well so I didn't get to enjoy it. But look how much fun my family had on this amazing new hike they found.
I love this picture!!

They started out with Luke walking and Dew carrying Kolby
From what I'm told Luke did great for a 3 year old but was soon up on Dews shoulders. So Grandpa carried Kolby. Isn't this the cutest pic of Grandma and Grandpa?
It looks like it was a beautiful hike, I can't wait to go.
I swear Kolby falls asleep doing anything. He is fast asleep in this pic, with his little head to the side. He cracks me up.
Luke was so excited to tell me all about their adventure when he got home. His pockets were full of acorns and he saw a real snake.
It doesn't get any better then that for a boy.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun hike. Hope you are feeling better though. That is so cute. I can just picture Luke with his pockets full of acorns! So boy.

Wilcox Family said...

These photos are amazing, how far is this from your house? Marshall just read that the biking conditions this last weekend at Brian Head were near perfect. Wish we could have been there - someday soon, I'll make it happen! :) Hope you are feeling better...

Denise said...

I have loved everything you have been posting lately. Your blog is always so interesting and thoughtful. I have also thought about being an advocate for children in the justice system... in the meantime I'm going to check into donating quilts for the ones in crisis...

I love all your weekend pictures from your outings and adventures... it makes me almost want to get my butt in gear and go somewhere... I am such a homebody.

Michelle said...

Great pics, Is that close to your house? Looks like a great place to spend a day or five. Mikey

Ruthanne said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!!! I'm sorry you were sick. I hope you get to go soon.

Michelle said...

Wow! What an amazing and beautiful state we live in. Awesome pictures. It's nice to see Winnie.

xoxo

chell

Anonymous said...

AWWWW beautiful!!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Anna said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling better Stacey!

It looks like they all had a great time and such beautiful bushland.

It's great Kolby will sleep anywhere!! Love the photo with his head on the side! SO cute.

Take care and hope you're having a good week,

Anna