Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Congratulations Samantha & Steve!!!!

My cousin Samantha was married yesterday.
Aren't they a beautiful couple?


We woke up at 4am to drive to Salt Lake City for the all day celebration. They were married at the LDS Temple. We met them after for family pictures. The Temple grounds are spectacular, beautiful landscaping. The perfect place for me to get tons of cute pics of the boys all dressed up. What I should have taken into account was the fact that they are 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 boys.... There was to be no cute posed pics for them, there was way to much going on and way to much to explore.

Its kind of hard to tell But Dewey and Luke are in the picture. (Kolby is too just don't know where :)
Yea a family picture. Everyone is here except Cassidi. We took this at the reception. My aunt took a bunch more I'm hoping they turn out a little better.
This is my brother Steve and his girlfriend Mickey (top row) And her two girls (front middle). My sister Liz and her husband Gary (left side) and his two girls. And Dewey and I and the boys. (right side)
I was so excited to have us all together so we could take a group shot. Its the first one we have.

The reception was BEAUTIFUL , the food DELICIOUS!!! It was the perfect night for Samantha and Steve. We wish them all the best in their new life together.

7 comments:

Ellie said...

WOW... Glad you guys had fun~! Love the family picture... You can always cut and paste Cassidy in~!

Hugs
Ellie

Ruthanne said...

That sounds like a GREAT day!!

Mama Bear said...

What a fun day and the boys look absolutely gorgeous.
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Looks like you had a great time. Spent lots of time looking for Colby in the pic, lol, but no luck.

Becca said...

Congrats to the new couple! And your family is beautiful - as always...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Wow those are some gorgeous family pictures!!!!! I love weddings!!!

hugs,leslie

Samantha said...

I can't thank you enough for making the trip to be there for all of the festivities. It meant the world to me that your entire family found the time to be so supportive. What a treat!