Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well its something............

Its been ONE MONTH since we have been out of PGN. I emailed our agency and asked if they knew of any updates. I received an email back saying "I believe they have your BC and tomorrow will do passport and then second DNA." I really hope that this is good news. We will know for sure once we see the charge for the DNA on our credit card. But hopefully this means if we get DNA authorization this week we will still travel to bring Kolby home in March.
I'll keep you updated, and let you all know as soon as we know something for sure.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH Hope its soon!!!

Debbie

Wilcox Family said...

Good news, HOPE! :) I know it won't feel great until he is home in your arms....I pray soon! :)
Jana

Ellie said...

Hey there...

Just checking in to see for any movement! I can't wait to here the PINK, I have been stocking the forum...

Hang in there it won't be long now!!!

HUGS
ELLIE