Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 Weeks since PGN and......

Nothing, no updates, no info, no birth cert, no passport. UGGGGG!!!! I'm still calling every day to see if our credit card has been charged for Kolbys DNA test. As of five minutes ago no new charges. I think most who know me would agree that I'm a very patient and VERY optomistic person. I'm fine with timelines taking twice the norm as long as I know whats going on. Its this not knowing and not being able to find out anything that is starting to wear me down.............

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hang in there. This is Paula from Texas. I am a friend of your mom's and have been following Kolby's entrance into your family as I did Luke's. You have become part of my family as has your mom. God is watching over all of you and my prayers are with you all. Take care.......

Stacey and Dewey said...

Paula,
Thank you so much for your support!! We really appreicate it, we need all the prayers we can get. Thanks again!!!
Stacey