Sunday, March 9, 2014

Quick post to say WE ARE BACK!!!
I know its been 9 months since I last posted. And I'm just going to be honest here, I would look at the blog it would make me sad and I would close it. We went through a LOT of very hard changes with family last year. In simple terms it was devastating. But as I have mentioned several times over the years I am ever the optimistic. I believe things happen for a reason and try to look on the bright side.
Dewey, me and the boys are blessed with health and happiness. We enjoy a wonderful life full of adventure. And I am going to get back into the habit of posting about it.
So stay tuned for more posts and pictures.
Oh and we got a wonderful new blog makeover by Nikki at Blogs for a cause. To start us off with a fresh new look.

No comments: