Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Catch up

It seems like the past few weeks have flown by. I don't think I have picked up my camera since our last hike. All of these pics were taken with my phone. 
The boys love hats and taking pictures. They both took turns taking pictures of each other. The top picture is Luke telling me and Kolby to look mean. I'm not really sure we pulled it off :) They each took at least 25 pictures, laughing the whole time.
 Two weekends ago Dewey and I went to Las Vegas with some wonderful friends to see Bon Jovi.
 We had SO much fun. We are blessed to have amazing friends. We laughed so hard my stomach and cheeks hurt. Good food, fun limo ride excellent concert and a zip line down Fremont street at 3am. A perfect little weekend get away. Terrible picture of Jon but I swear its really him.
 Zoey turned six months old, so in she went to the vet to get fixed. When we brought her home she didn't move much. Curly (the cat) laid by her I like to think to protect her. See his little paw moving getting ready to smack me if I get to close?
 A local nursery had their big spring grand opening. They had a ladybug hunt for the kids. Which the boys of course wanted to do.
 There had to have been a gazillion lady bugs. I spent the whole time making the boys go in front of our cart picking up the ones on the sidewalk so they didn't get squished. Like most things I did not fully comprehend what a lady bug hunt involved.
 In the end the boys each ended up with a little container full of lady bugs. Luke let his go in grandmas flower garden. Kolby let his go in our garden. After telling them to not get eaten by the chickens.
 How many dogs do you see?
 Ha two dogs. (can you tell I'm easily entertained?)
 What do you do when one Kindle has to be recharged so there is only one to play with? Teamwork of course.
I have to say I was pretty impressed with what they came up with.
Last weekend Dewey and I took turns manning our booth for work at the Spring Home and Gardens fair. I did still manage to get in some work on the house. I have decided to make some cosmetic changes to the front of our house. (thank you Pinterest) I'll post some before and after shots once its done. If it turns out at all presentable :)

No comments: