Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vacation phone pics

 We just got back from vacation yesterday. I have not had a chance to upload my camera pics so I thought I would start with phone pics. 
Our first stop was the Alien Jerky store in Baker California, a must see destination. Well maybe not must see but more if you have a youngster that can't make it until Barstow to use the restroom then its the place to stop. The above pic is Luke being totally cool with aliens and Kolby being not sure they aren't going to jump out of that spaceship and grab him.
 This provided much discussion on A. How the aliens got there, B. Why they would choose Baker, and C. once they were 99% sure the aliens were not real (the ones in the car turned their heads and looked at you so it took a little longer then it normally would have) how the car was made.

We made it to our southern California destination with time to spare before bed so we wandered around and found the store Ridemaker. Basically you get to design and then put together your very own remote control vehicle. 
 The boys loved it which made it easier to spend way more money then any reasonable person would spend on a remote control car.
 I will leave you with two clues as to our next stop bright and early Thurs morning.

More to come as soon as I download (or is it upload) my camera pics)

No comments: