Friday, January 11, 2013

Zoey!!

I'm sure it will come as a huge surprise to um.... NOBODY that we got a new dog. 
On Dec 30th I decided it was time, I needed another dog in my life. So I logged onto KSL classified (a local Utah news/classified website) and checked for dogs in a 100 mile radius. I made a bunch of calls (nobody answered) I then put it in fates hands and waited for the right dog for us. I received a few calls back and set up meeting times all of which were in St. George. 
Zoey was the first dog we saw. She is a 3 month old Parti Pomeranian. I had to google Parti Pom as I had no idea what that meant. Apparently Parti doesn't mean woo-whoo lets go to Vegas, but does mean a Pomeranian with two colors.  
As we were driving home it occurred to me that the chances of me not taking the first dog that was placed in my arms was slim to none. Just to be sure I asked Dewey
 Me"were you worried we would be looking a dogs all day"
Dew "No, not at all". 
Me "What, why not I had set up a few appointments?" 
Dew "I knew we were taking the first dog you saw".
 Bust just as I thought..... But I still say fate had a hand in making sure Zoey was the first dog we saw.
And can I just say how stinking cute is she?



She is a very sweet dog who the boys are thrilled with because she is "nice". Bailey was and Skip is in the grumpy grandma/grandpa stage. They always asked why we couldn't have a nice dog. Added bonus, being that she is a puppy she has almost as much energy as they do.

She has done really well considering there has been nothing but snow on the ground since we have had her. And the temps have been below zero more then they have been above freezing. 
 She weighs a whopping 6 pounds and is 90% fur ball, with these teeny tiny little paws. She is also the perfect snuggler, one of my top priorities :)

 And again just so stinking cute.

The perfect addition to our wild little farm in the country.

No comments: