Monday, January 16, 2012

No snow and slightly above freezing temps...

What else is there to do but go for a bike ride??



Kolby is still a little unsteady so Dew decided to run along side him. (crazy I know, you didn't hear me offering)


There is a really nice bike/walking/running path in town, that we like to frequent. Of course the boys had to stop at the bridge. I swear bridges are like great big magnets to boys, irresistible.







Who says you can't have fun at a park in the winter?



I LOVE this picture. And my new camera that allowed me to take it.





Fun fun day getting some much needed fresh air.



On Saturday I got to take an Artisan cheese making class. And almost as good as me getting to take the class was the fact that my three boys stayed home, cleaning and doing laundry so I didn't have to.

The class was so fun, I had no idea it was that easy to make cheese. I can not even tell you how much cheese I ate, we got to sample everything we made. And people they were YUM!!! I will let you in on a little secret...... I LOVE cheese not like a little but L....O...V...E. I have not had meat or seafood of any kind in 20 years. (lets not worry about how old that makes me)I have had not one once of regret, no cravings, nothing. So you would think it would be an easy jump to go Vegan, and I would love to.....except......there is the cheese thing. So my plan is similar to the eggs I eat. The chickens we have I see happily playing out in the yard doing what chickens do all day eating good food. Thus happy healthy eggs for us. So if I can make my own cheeses, from oh lets say a cow happily playing and doing cow things in our yard. (we have 6 acres I promise there is plenty of room) Happy healthy cheese. Good plan right? So right now I'm in the research phase, we will see how it goes.















1 comment:

Hannah said...

Yay for new cameras and park days in the winter!