Thursday, January 19, 2012

Electronics

Ok so everyone knows I have a love hate relationship with electronics, I love having them I hate using them. I'm pretty sure there is some part of my brain that is missing, I can at best minimally use most of them. I just this week figured out I can listen to music on my phone. My lap top crashed (I guess that's the word it doesn't work anymore) this is the same laptop we bought after returning from Kazakhstan 5 years ago. (My laptop got fried the first week we were there from one of them many power surges that happened all day and night.) So I realize that 5 years is like 95 in laptop years but I'm pretty basic in my use (see above) so I'm thinking its still fine. I asked (told) my brother Steve to fix it for me. I think the exact words I used was "make it be able to turn on and let me play with my photos, do whatever it takes it make that happen". Good thing hes my brother and is well aware of my um...personality :)

So in thinking about electronics I noticed how much we use them.

Dewey on his laptop sneaking in work before bed.

Who can resist a cute kitten in the picture?



Leapsters are BIG at our house. The boys kind of go through phases with them. They are on a constant use phase right now.


If I don't hear noise I go looking.... This was a morning last weekend after breakfast.





I walked past their room a few times before I did a double take and finally noticed the legs. (funny how piles of blankets, stuffed animals and a play tent work as camouflage)



Oh there he is..... some things I just don't ask. Hes playing, and happy I don't need to know :)





Kolby LOVES taking pictures. He has dropped a few of my cameras so this past Christmas Santa decided it was time he got his very own...very sturdy...camera. He loves it. It was a video record feature that he just loves to turn on ALL the time. Like when you are telling them to clean their room or pick up the playroom. Sheesh who knew my voice sounded so shrill.




It goes without saying that my very favorite electronic toy is my camera, which I love love. Its slow going finding time to learn how to use it. And I have not even started on the photo editing software I got. (see above laptop issues) Even so I'm happy as can be with every picture I take.













No comments: