Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does your Bath tub......

Look like this?

I took this after I told a certain son (Luke) that it was bath time and he told me "hold on I need to go find some toys to play with in the tub". Silly mom thinking the tub already had toys in it.



I have mentioned before that Lego's are HUGE right now at our house. One of them is always reading this book "Lego Ideas". I find it all over the house. Great book by the way I highly recommend it for Lego fans.


And how to know if a child really really likes Lego's.....




That's right that's Luke asleep with one of his Lego creations in his hand. The funny part about this is that he swore to both Dewey and I that he just wanted to sit it on his bed he would not touch it or play with it. Putting it away in the playroom was simply unthinkable. Since neither of us were born yesterday we knew the pull of the Lego would be mightier then the will of a 7 year old boy but figured what harm could it cause. We both laughed and I grabbed the camera when we checked on them and found Luke like this.







No comments: