Friday, April 8, 2011

Zions!!

Zions National park has got to be one of my favorite places. We had such a good time there with Kirsten. We had a delicious lunch at Zions lodge, yummers. Then went on a short walk to see this magnificent site.....

Zions is breathtaking all year round, I don't think I could pick a favorite season. This time of year has waterfalls a plenty with all the spring runoff. I'm pretty sure people are more then tired of me asking to take pictures so I'm trying to be more covert. I'm kinda liking the look of them.

Grandpa and Luke
Grandma and Kolby
I'm telling you breathtaking!!

You might remember Dew and I did a sibling hike to the top of Timpanogos mountain last summer. (my toenail is just now starting to look normal) We have decided to make an annual sibling trip. This year we will be...... Hiking the Zions Narrows. I'm so excited this is an overnight hike so it will take more gear. (meaning more to carry and heavy, grrr) But Zions Narrows is listed as one of the top 10 hikes in the country to do in your lifetime, so COUNT ME IN.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That is just beautiful! You guys do the most fun stuff :)