Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Exploring Grafton

We have had a BUSY past few weeks, I'm a little behind in posting our adventures.

While Kirsten was here we all (Dad and Winnie, Kirsten Dewey the boys and I) piled into our car and headed to Zions National Park. On the way we stopped at a little place named Grafton.

Anybody remember this classic?

Remember this part of the movie? It was filmed in Grafton. Gasp we walked where Robert Redford and Paul Newman walked...I'm hoping :) It really is a stunning little valley. And we all know one of my favorite things to photograph is old buildings I was in heaven.
I really like this Pic of Kirsten and the boys, they were never very far from her side.
And a rare pic of Winnie /Grandma without a grandson hanging on her.
I mean really how beautiful is this valley.
This was the only shot I could get of the boys holding still.
Stay tuned for pics of our Zions visit coming soon.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I've been catching up on your blog and you guys have been having a lot of fun!

I love the new blog design too. I need to do that myself!