Friday, November 12, 2010

Snow

We didn't make it long without snow and cold weather. Last night it dropped into the teens.....burrrr. Project this weekend is to buy wood for the fireplace.
The boys of course are overjoyed with the weather. Nothing like being dead to the world asleep and wake up to a child in your face yelling to wake up because there is snow on the ground :)
I LOVE photography, everything about it taking pictures looking at pictures everything. The problem is I don't have a good camera. I have never taken a class but I know enough to be frustrated with my pictures. So I was excited when I found a new vintage camera app for my phone. And then THRILLED when some of the pics actually turned out pretty cool. Like this one of Dews tractor.

And this one of a frozen puddle in our driveway.


Most of these were taken in the last couple of morning while we wait for the bus to pick Luke up.
Honestly we didn't get that much snow but it was enough for Kolby to try and make snow angels.

I love kolbys natural happy smile in this one.


Good thing we live in the country probably a funny sight to see me crawling around the frozen ground trying to catch the boys just being them selves.


So our first snow of the year, I should be happy that we made it to November. And expect a lot more of my trial and error pics playing with my new toy.


Have a great weekend everyone!!!





3 comments:

Denise said...

The picture of the frozen driveway is amazing. I have a nice camera and I don't have a picture that cool. :)

Anna said...

Oh wow snow! We have just started getting warm weather here:)

Those photos look so good Stacey...the one of the puddle is amazing...it would look great printed and framed or for a card.

The boys look pretty happy to see the snow.

Have a great weekend!

Anna

Hannah said...

Those are cool pictures! I love how artistic the tractor shot looks.

Can't believe you guys are already getting snow!