Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Juggling...........

Sorry all, I know I am way behind on our blog and even further behind catching up on all of your blogs.
I started a second job last week and its taking me a minute to get into the swing of things. I thought I was pretty good at juggling life, but this past week has been a true test of my skills :)
I'm trying to be positive and optimistic, I really believe the energy you put out there is what you get back.
So on a positive note the boys are getting a lot of two on one time with dad.
These are pics from a few days ago when they were playing with dad at Grandpa and Grandma's.



Doesn't get better then sitting on a tractor. They would both stay there all day if you let them.
I'll try to catch up with everyone soon, I promise!!!
Until then big hugs all around!!

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Glad you could claw your way back to the Blog World. Little boys on tractors... I am sure they could not be happier any where else than up there in that driver seat! Have a great week!
Marlene

Anonymous said...

I missed you!!! Love the tracter picture he is soo cute!

Becca said...

Hang in there! Praying and sending energy your way.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Paula said...

I too am thinking of you......

Anna said...

Oh Stacey you sound so busy you poor thing...hoping you are ok with having to work 2 jobs. This whole economic thing isn't great is it! Praying you'll be ok and be able to stop soon.

I am not very good at keeping up with my blog either...finally posted today after a long break and after your sweet comment on my previous post.

Take care,
Anna

Angie's blog said...

He is so cute!! I love the tractor picture!!! So glad to see you ar all having fun!!!

Heidi said...

Great pics! Good luck with your other job, you are so busy!

Mama Bear said...

Hope the second job is going well. Looks like an awesome time at the grandparents. too cute with the tractor picture!!! Have a great weekend.
Rhonda

Michelle said...

You have tractors'. How cool is that. If we get down that way I want to drive one (snow or not).The kids look like there having a blast. Take care, Mikey

Ruthanne said...

It's hard to get into a new groove isn't it? Hope you get it all figured out soon. :)