Friday, November 7, 2008

FFF= Favorite Family Photo

Of course I could not pick just one....
This is Dewey, Cassidi and I at Disneyland a few years ago. It was such a fun trip, this is one of my favorite pics from our vacation.


This picture was taken in Kyzylorda Kazkhstan we are standing in front of the Syr-Darya River.
We have been in Kyzylorda about six weeks, this was the day after our Gotcha day. Our first real day with Luke.

This is our one day after Gotcha day with Kolby. We are standing in front of the breathtaking town of Antigua in Guatemala. The emotions I was feeling in both of these pictures still bring tears of happiness to my eyes when I look at them.


We have not had a chance to have a "formal" family picture taken. This is all of us together at Cassidi's graduation party.


Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
and check out Sarah at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more FFF







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i love your Family photos!!! The are amazing~~~~ *tear*

Luv,L

Hannah said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe you guys had to stay six weeks. I thought we had it rough staying in Russia for four weeks!

Rebekah said...

What beautiful pictures of your family! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

Heidi said...

Beautiful! Love the ones in Kazakhstan and Guatemala.

Wilcox Family said...

I love the pictures, loves the smiles, love your positive spirit and LOVE your choices of music - love ya! :) grin...Jana

Tracy said...

Those are all such great pictures, and I always think that informal ones are nicer, have more memories

Kim & Dave said...

I know what you mean about looking at a picture & it bringing tears to your eyes!

What a special journey becoming a family is, huh?

We are truly blessed.

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family!!

Marlene said...

You all are so ADORABLE! Really! The first photo is classic. I love the expression on all of your faces! Have a great weekend!
Marlene

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family!

Mama Bear said...

What beautiful pictures Stacey and I sooo hear you on the "tearing" part when you look at all those views and remember the times and memories not far behind.
Thanks for sharing.
Rhonda