Monday, November 24, 2008

Big news!!!

See this happy boy......
He is sleeping through the night now.....
In his OWN bed!!!!!


Can I get a WHOOO-HOOOOO!!!
Up until this last week our routine consisted of either Dew or I getting up 5-10 times a night with Kolby. He did not like sleeping in his bed alone. And I swear the kid has crazy bat night skills. He would be sound asleep and I would try to go back to my own comfy bed. The second my head hit my pillow he would be right beside our bed. We would do this back and forth thing all night long. It wasn't to bad as long as your able to go back to sleep after each time your woken up. But it made for some LONG sleepless night when we weren't.
So huge news now that Kolby has spent the last few nights in his very own bed, sleeping through the whole night.
YIPPEEE!!!




6 comments:

Angie's blog said...

What a big boy!! whoo hoo!! Love the pics!! What a great smile!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! Kids are sneeky little things!

hugs,Leslie

Michelle said...

Congrats! I know how hard that is. I thought I was going to break down due to lack of sleep with Connor. It was one of the best days EVER when he started sleeping through the night! Now if I could just get him to wake up at 6:30 instead of 5:00!

Love the pictures.

xoxox

chell

Mama Bear said...

Congrats and I've tagged you for Christmas wishes!!!! Please play!

Ruthanne said...

Oh, I know that a full night of sleep makes a HUGE difference. Good job, big boy!!!

Anna said...

Yay!!! That is great news Stacey and you will hopefully be feeling much more energised with all that sleep! Its so hard when you get night after night of broken sleep.

Take care,
Anna