Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekend stuff

Last weekend Dewey went camping, enjoying some time away with friends doing man things. (not sure what it involved probably don't want to know :) So the boys and I decided we would have a night out on the town.  
We had a yummy dinner at Ninja our favorite restaurant in town. They cook the food in front of you "Benihana" style. DELISH!!! Luke is so funny he refuse to eat basics like potatoes and salad but give him shrimp and edamame and he devourers it.
 We spent a little time exploring the new man made lake in town. A nice addition, with a small beach and stocked for fishing. Then it was off to the movies to see "Oz the great and powerful". So blessed to have such amazing boys to show me a good time. Very fun night. 
For St. Patricks day I surprised the boys with Lucky Charms and green milk for breakfast.

 Just like clockwork the leprechaun showed up again this year and hid clues all over the house for the boys to find his treasure. We topped it all off with a green dinner. Yes I could have gone traditional Irish fare but lets be honest and admit only one of the four of us was likely to eat it. So it was Browned butter mizithra with green spaghetti noodles (thank you pinterest) green jello, green salad, and sprite with lime green ice cubes. With not a drop of Irish blood in any of us I think we celebrated the day pretty well. 

By the by these pics are all from my phone since my laptop has decided its done. No lights no power no nothing...done. I guess I shouldn't complain my brother informs me laptops are really only good for two years anymore. And this is the one we bought to replace the one that fried while in Kazakhstan. So it gave a good 6 years of service. Being me, I of course was behind in backing it up so now I need to find a person with knowledge of such things to get my photos of the last six months off it. Oh and start looking for a new laptop.


No comments: