Friday, September 23, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Another summer has come and gone (when what how did that happen?) so.........

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!

Last weekend we drove to St. George to pick up a new dryer. That's right we are back to being a family with a washer and a dryer. Oh soft towels and pants how I missed you.

Since St George is still in the 90's temp wise we took the boys swim suits and surprised them with a trip to the water park.


Excited much?


I'll say again that whoever thought of this park... brilliant. Fun for kids of all ages and those not so young kids such as myself.


The boys did not pose for any of these pics I just followed them around snapping away. My favorite kind.

Pure joy and happiness in the moment




I thought these were the perfect pics to say goodbye to summer.

This weekend will be spent taking down.. sob the summer mantel and digging out the Halloween decorations. I know I know I probably should have had fall/back to school stuff in between the two but it just never seems to happen. Maybe next year ;)

Have a wonderful weekend all!














No comments: