Monday, September 19, 2011

Full Soccer mode

Both boys have now played a few games. Its safe to say they both LOVE soccer.

They even talked Grandpa and Grandma into playing a game with them.


The majority of the game was 2 on 2 and very action packed :)
How cute is this picture?


This is my favorite soccer pic I have taken so far. It was right in the middle of a game, Kolby is just happy as can be. And I love the looks on the other boys faces so much expression.
Kolby literally smiles the whole game.

Last weeks game the coach didn't show so Dew subbed in.


I'm not sure that I have seen many cuter things then 4 year old's playing soccer. Dew had his work set out for him.


But I guarantee he loved every minute and so did Kolby.


Kolby is really pretty good.



But more importantly he is having a blast and loving every minute.





And I'm getting the swing of packing along a blanket and drinks. Luke's last practice they had a game between parents and kids. I came prepared with proper shoes and attire ready to play. 10 minutes in it started POURING rain, not little misty drops but big fat heavy rain drops. The kids all looked at us thinking we would run for cover. We the parents just laughed and kept playing. Luke thought it was the funniest thing ever to see me dripping wet. I did forget one practice.... for shame I know. The soccer moms rushed me at the next game to ask if something had come up. "Um yes, life came up, I forgot". Pretty sure I will not make it into the soccer mom hall of fame this year.

But all in all I think we are into the swing of things :)



















No comments: