Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July!!!

We have had such a crazy busy last few weeks. The week before the 4th my Grandma visiting from Texas was able to stay with us a few days. The boys just loved having their G.G here to play with them. Luke even had her out playing baseball.
For the 4th weekend my brothers amazing girlfriend Miki arraigned for all of us to stay in a condo in Park City. (which happens to be one of my favorite places in Utah)
This is Steve (with the scary mountain bike face on) Me, Miki, and Kiena waiting in line to ride the ski lift. On this trip down Dew stayed with the littles.
It was a BLAST!!!!!! I LOVED speeding down the mountain with he wind in my face enjoying the wondrous views. On the next run I went with Steve and Dewey, we did a harder switch back run and I'm happy to say I only wrecked once with no visible damage.
Dewey took Hailey Luke and Kolby on the lift to ride the Alpine slide.
Unfortunately when they got to the top they were told he needed one more adult to be able to ride the slide down. So there walk down the mountain not near as much fun as our ride. We were all able to go down the next day. Luke yelled the whole way down "Go faster, go faster". And Kolby just laughed.


They did have some Kiddie rides that the three littles could not get enough of.

On Saturday Liz and Gary hosted our annual family BBQ at their house. It was so fun seeing everyone. We were able to see Grandma one more time before she goes home. Liz and Gary did an amazing job, the BBQ turned out great. Whats not to love about mondo big marshmallows to roast over the fire.


One of the boys favorite cousins is "big" Hailey (we have two haileys big hailey is big by virtue of being the oldest) Luke took tons of pics of her and her husband Dan. This one is so cute, sorry Dan I swear I didnt take it.
On the way home on Monday we stopped at Sundance in Prove canyon........beautiful beautiful ski resort.

The mountains in this area just take my breathe away away every time I see them. An amazing weekend!!!!! Thank you so much Miki, and Steve it was a weekend we will never forget!!!!









2 comments:

Anna said...

That looks great Stacey...such a beautiful place. And sounds like you had a great time bike riding. Peter my husband is really into riding these days...though he recently got 12 stitches in his calf after he came off unfortunately:0
The boys look like they had a great time too:)
Take care,
Anna

Hannah said...

That sounds like so much fun! My husband LOVES mountain biking...he would have thought that was so cool!!