Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Fun

I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted. Time flies when all every single one of us has been sick. I think we need to buy stock in Lysol for how much we have sprayed everything down to try and stop the germs from swarming the house.... to no avail.
My grandma flew in from Texas last week for my cousins darling new baby, Ellie's blessing. They all came down to their house in St George over the weekend. On Sat. I thought the boys were feeling well enough for us to drive down and spend the day with everyone. And we wanted to say goodbye to grandma before she leave to fly home.
As it turned out Kolby was still not feeling well and ended up sleeping the all but 15 minutes of our day there. (poor little guy)
Luke however had a blast playing and exploring.


These are the rocks around the hot tub, a perfect climbing place for 4 year olds.


He took grandma for a walk around the pool and had to point out everything to her.



They have a putting green that Luke and I practiced our short shots on, he was only to happy to show off for grandma.

Not a bad shot!! (the ball did go in)


And YEA!!! I got to hold the BEAUTIFUL little sweet Ellie. Its been forever since I have held a baby this small..... simply heaven. She is just a doll, I'm so excited to have a new little one in our family.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww what sweet angel you are holding!! ANd your sweet angels are cute too!!!

We are all sick here yuck..

Hugs,Leslie

Mama Bear said...

Lysol hasn't worked well in our house, maybe I should just get a case!!!!
Love the pictures, soooooo cute

Anna said...

Such a sweet photo of you and little Ellie. Just luv tiny little babies!!

Looks like a special family time..and praying you're all feeling better soon too! You have had lots of sickness too...we can relate...there is often one or other or more of us sick with something these days!

Take care,
Anna

Angie's blog said...

precious pics!!! The pic of grandma just melted me...so sweet:)