Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Kolby

My baby turned two yesterday......
We tied balloons to his bed so he would wake up to them. He was so excited...... after he woke up in our bed and Luke took him back into his room to see them.
We had cake (made by Dew) and ice cream of course. Kolby's face was a little confused when we sang to him but he knew the cake was his... "mine, mine"

He's showing off his new football sweatshirt. With his cheese smile, he says cheese as he is smiling.

I'm sure I will say this after every birthday. But really I can't believe he is two already. Where has the time gone? And how is it that he already knows how to put in a DVD, push play and watch a movie. I don't think I have mastered that skill yet :)
This little boy has a way of yelling my name when he hasn't seen me in a few hours and jumping into my arms that melts my heart like nothing else.
Happy Birthday baby, we love you!!!


9 comments:

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday Kolby! Big #2! Hope you had a great one!
Marlene

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kolby!!!

hugs,leslie

Cindy said...

He is SO adorable.

Wilcox Family said...

2, he is 2? That is amazing and your right so quick, Happy Birthday little Guy! :)

Anna said...

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY KOLBY!!!!

How exciting and he looks so happy!

Hope he loves every moment and you all have a great day.

Take care,
Anna

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, happy birthday sweet boy! What an awesome time turning TWO!!!
Blessings and Happy Valentine's Day!

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Man... SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU WITH YOU MOMMY ON THIS SPECIAL DAY...

Now that you are 2, have you decided what you are going to be when you grow up???? I bet you will be a NFL Star~! Or, in the MOVIES!

HUGS

Ellie

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Kolby!

xoxox

chell

Ruthanne said...

What an adorable little birthday boy!!! Where DOES the time go?? How can they be 2 already?