Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Fools

Since last Sunday was April 1st....April Fools I thought it would be fun to give the boys a few surprises.

We asked if they wanted doughnuts for breakfast. Of course this was answered with a resounding YES.

"Ok here you go"


Surprise....
And my favorite...laughter

I took Cheerios and dipped them in various things to make them look like real doughnuts only itty-bitty. We also had hard boiled eggs......except that they were filled with jello

Both of the above ideas were big hits and entirely not my own. They were straight from my new addiction PINTEREST. There are some amazingly talented, crafty, creative and stylish people out there. I am NOT one of those people BUT I can copy like nobodies business. And there is no place better to do that then Pinterest. Seriously so many ideas, recipes, crafts really anything you can think of, love it!



So my Aprils fools was, on Saturday noticing that the flowers Luke and Kolby planted for me a few years ago had just started to come up.

Only to have snow on them Sunday morning.



Spring takes its own sweet time in getting here in our part of the world :)


No comments: