Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another month come and gone....

Wow time flies, I wish I could say we were busy with grand adventures but its not true we were just busy with life. You know the fun stuff like the creepy cold bug that I have had off and on for weeks. And potty training Kolby....ugh.
So I thought I would give a quick update with some random pics.
Luke and Kolby's new favorite show is Dora and Diego. They LOVE- LOVE it!! I found out I could upload a pic of Kolby and have it turned into a Dora Diego cartoon with him in it. It turned out so cute!!! Kolby was beyond excited to see himself in the show. I took a picture of the TV (sorry about the glare) to show how cute it is.

And Lukes new favorite thing is taking pictures, Yep takes after me. He asks for the camera at least once a day to take pics of this that and everything in between. For the most part its me and Kolby that get in his shots. Here are some of his shots...
Me and Kolby matching "cheese" smiles

There are lots and lots of self pics, this is one of the better ones.


Hope everyone is well and enjoying the first hints of spring in the air.




1 comment:

Anna said...

SO nice to see your photos and hear how you're all going.

Love all these photos!

Take care,

Anna