Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please keep this family in your prayers.....

While we were in Guatemala on our visit trip with Kolby we had the privilege to meet this amazing family. We were touched by their wonderful spirit and have followed their adoption journey to bring their daughter Josi home from Guatemala. The shared with us the story of seeing Josi's picture and knowing she was their daughter, they jumped on a plane I believe the next day to make it to Guatemala to meet her before the Dec 31st deadline. Well is has been a year and they had just received her birth certificate and were planning to have her home before Christmas.
They just received the unimaginable news that Josi along with her foster family have been killed. This is a tragedy beyond words for this family. Please take a moment to look at their blog, and please keep them in your hearts and prayers.
There are things beyond my understanding but I know that Josi is in the arms of her heavenly father. And I know that she was and will always be loved by her family on earth.
http://azhderianfamily.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is just sooo sad!!! We are soo blessed to have our angels in our arms!

hugs,leslie

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Although I don't know this family, my thoughts and prayers are with them at this time. What a devastating and heartbreaking tragedy.

xoxox

chell