Thursday, August 9, 2012

Generations

Last weekend was Grandma Warner's 89th birthday. She is the amazing woman who just happens to be my hubby's grandma and my boys great grandma. When I found out we would be driving to Utah County for her birthday I remembered a pin I had seen on Pinterest and knew exactly what I wanted to do....
A generations photo.
I started with Luke and Kolby

Added Dewey (dad)

Randy, (Dad,Grandpa)

Mryl, (Mom, Grandma, Great Grandma)

I love how it turned out and can't wait to have it made up in a much larger size. We left the framed photo with Grandma Warner for her to keep.
If there was an award given for sweetest cutest grandma ever, Grandma Warner would win for sure.She never forgets a birthday and always has a kind word for everyone. I'm so glad we were able to go up and share the day with her.

Its always fun spending time with family, especially ones we don't see all that often. Dewey's cousins all have kids around the boys age so they had a blast playing at the farm with cousins. This farm has been in the family over 100 years, isn't that amazing? It is a beautiful place, with stunning views from every direction. This picture doesn't do it justice.

No comments: