Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tarzan

We have some wonderful friends that called us yesterday. They had two extra tickets to go to the sold out Tarzan production at the beautiful Tuacahn center in St. George.

We quickly decided Luke and I should make a night of it. A Mommy Luke night and Daddy Kolby night. The two of us got dressed up and jumped in the car. We had a very nice dinner at a favorite restaurant in St.George, then off to the play.
It was AMAZING!!!
Luke LOVED it. He sat of the edge of his seat the whole time. It really was a spectacular production, in a simply stunning outdoor setting.
Luke have fun with some photo props they had.

Doesn't he make a cute Turk?
Turk and the young Tarzan were Luke's favorite parts of the show.
I wish we would have had a chance to get more pics but it was dark when we left and my camera is not wanting to cooperate with me.

A wonderful night that I feel so lucky to have been able to share with Luke. I have always loved the song from Tarzan "You'll be in my heart". It means even more now hearing it live and sharing it with him.
Huge thanks to Todd and Robin.





3 comments:

Hannah said...

What a great date! It looks like such a amazing show.

Gotta love those one on one dates. Such a sweet time :)

Samantha said...

I'm so jealous. I have been wanting to go to that show. What a fun mom and son night.

Anna said...

That looks like it was loads of fun for you and Luke!

Stacey I got your message and have sent you another email a week ago inviting you to be able to access my blog as its now private. Not sure if you got it as it looks like its still there so not sure if your email address is right. Can you please send me your email again and I'll resend it to you...the one was sswillwork4u (not exactly right but gives you the idea of the one I have). I have just done a post but am a failed blogger!! I think Facebook is better for me...all our holiday pics are on there too if you want to see them.

Take care,
Anna