Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Luke's first day of Preschool

Luke's first day of preschool was Monday, to say he has been excited is a huge understatement. This morning he was up at 5 am (as a side note we are never up at 5am for any reason, we are happy if we make it out of bed at 6) He fully dressed himself, shoes and all and was sitting on the couch waiting for us to take him to school.
This is one little by who LOVES school, he loves everything about it, the kids the projects, the teachers. He asks every night what he is doing the next day, he is none to pleased on the weekend when its mommy daddy time :)
As I'm dropping him off and seeing kids crying begging not to go I feel so lucky to have found the right choice for Luke.
This is his first day outfit picked out by Luke himself.


With Luke in School it leaves more Mommy and Kolby time. So far I seem to be fun enough for Kolby he doesn't seem to mind not going to school with Luke, but we will see how long I can stay entertaining and hold the little guys attention :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweet boy!!! Abby stared on tuesday and didnt cry at all!!! None of my kids did..maybe cuz im evil!? LOL

Anna said...

Yay for Luke on his first day!! He looks SO happy in that first photo all ready to go. It must be a relief for you too, to know he's happy as its stressful when they start for us Mums too!!

Glad Kolby is enjoying time with you too.

Take care,

Anna

Ruthanne said...

oh my gosh! That is hilarious...sitting on the sofa waiting for you! I love it!
How fun for you to have some time with Kolby. So glad that Luke loves school...that really does make it much easier on the mommies. :)

Denise said...

Oh my, he looks so grown up... life goes by so fast. (I also love the story about the cows) The boys just keep getting cuter and cuter.

Hannah said...

He looked adorable on his first day!! Kolby is going to love having Mom all to himself for a few hours :)

Michelle said...

What a cutie! Send him my way to pick out my outfits :)

xoxox

chell