Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snowman??

So.... its been at least 25 years since I have built a snowman. But as I remember it you put some snow in a ball and roll it along the snow until the ball is the size you want. Times that by 3 and you have a snowman. How hard can it be, Luke and I dressed in our snow stuff and headed to the front yard to make our snowman. The hard crusty top on the snow should have given me a clue that maybe this was not the right type of snow to use. After getting a shovel and packing the snow as best we could, there you have it... our snowman. I'm hoping since its Luke's first snowman he will assume that's how they are made and look. He was happy as can be with him. When my loving hubby saw it he said "was it hard to make it look like its already melted?". Enough said....

2 comments:

Carla said...

Stacey, I think we met at the Grand Tikal in December. Was that you we talked to in the lobby while you waited hours for your son? We are adopting 4yo Josseline and we brought our son, Shay, home last June. Was that you and your husband? I stumbled on your blog after stumbling on Victor's blog.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Hello Carla,
Yep it was us at the Grand Tikal. I'm glad you found our blog, we have thought a lot about you and hoped for the best. Any word on your side? Are you going through the CA registration? Is Josseline doing better now that she is in a Fosterhome?